Below are the numbered error codes that will flicker on your door lock keypad with their corresponding issue:
- If there were 5 or more incorrect PIN codes or fob attempts, the smart lock alarm will sound and be disabled for 1 minute.
- PIN number/smart fob registration failed.
- Maximum quantity of PIN codes has been stored.
- Deadbolt is jammed or blocked by foreign object.
- Tamper alert, someone is trying to force the lock.
- Unregistered PIN code was used.
- Unregistered fob was used.
- Fire Alert. The smart lock is sensing a high temperature in the suite.
- Dual lock activated from inside.